The CanExport Program provides your business with financial support to open-up international markets to your products and services. We specialize in helping companies easily access the benefits of the CanExport Program.
The first step is to see if your business qualifies for CanExport support. You’ll need to be able to answer yes to the following:
- Are you a for-profit company legally incorporated in Canada?
- Is your revenue between 100 thousand and 100 million annually?
- Are you expanding into new international markets and growing your business?
The benefits you can expect from the CanExport program are financial support through cost sharing. Successful applicants will receive a 75% refund on eligible project expenses, to a maximum of $75,000.
A successful project application will need to be able to show:
- Benefits to Canada: Your project will bring new jobs and investments to Canada, increase sales internationally, and invigorate the Canadian industry and economy.
- A Target Market: A strategic selection of a new international market that takes into consideration the challenges, competition, and growth opportunity it represents.
- Eligible Expenses and activities: Costs incurred as a result of international market development and activities. Day to day business operations are not eligible to receive funding.
Applying for the CanExport grant requires a marketing plan, budget, milestones, key performance indicators, sales projections, identifying potential customers in the international market, and timelines.
As a business owner, your time is both limited and valuable, and putting this information together is going to take you weeks, or months.
Or, you can call SJE Consulting and here’s what we will do:
- Prepare all marketing plans, identifying potential customers in target markets,
- Developing the milestones and key performance indicators,
- Create the project budget,
- Figure out the revenue and employement growth projections,
- Complete the application, and
- Take care of all the monthly reporting and the final report.
You’re an expert in your field, and at running your business. Let us be part of your team, securing the CanExport resources and support to help your business expand and profit internationally and at home. Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients are saying:
SJE Consulting worked as part of our team, procuring grants for every phase of the project from start to finish. It was great to be able to focus on the project and our core business and let SJE Consulting handle all the government bureaucracy.Anthony, President of Core Flooring Accessories
What do you have to do?
Call us and let’s talk. We’re experts at turning conversations into successful grant applications.